No, not everything is true what you read in forums on the web! With the famous FLAME clockwork unit there was a Midi to CV/Gate converter added , that did not work properly latest after the unit was updated to give out 5V always after fulfilling that demand from clients. Now somebody wrote about a chip update that somehow could fix this minor bug, unfortunately this is wrong. IF you send note events into the clockwork as long as there are rhythmical events to shift or divide at the same time – This is the brilliant function of the unit ! – the outgoing CV for the notenumber is mostly flickering in the rhythm. Its not a bug – its a feature. So .. if you need a CV-interface, just buy one, we have some .. and the clockwork is great !
Updates about synthesizer events and electronic devices for music and arts.
by Schneiders Freunde
- “Workshop für Unwissende” – Modular Beginner Workshop on 5. March 2020 18:00
- “Workshop für Unwissende” – Modular Beginner Workshop on 12. March 2020 18:00
- Lichtspiel Nolde – Modular Synthesizer Ensemble at Vorarlberg Museum on 12. March 2020 19:00
- “Workshop für Unwissende” – Modular Beginner Workshop on 19. March 2020 18:00
- “Workshop für Unwissende” – Modular Beginner Workshop on 26. March 2020 18:00
Warning: The account for schneidersladen needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page