This cosy gathering of Moritz R, Daniel Miller, Jan St. Werner and Herr Schneider happened on the last day of SUPERBOOTH17. Moritz R. is a member of the Neue Deutsche Welle Band “Der Plan” and a painter who designed some early album covers for Depeche Mode, his favourite synth was served here by Christian Günther alias CG in a very modified version. Daniel Miller created Mute Records and brought bands like Depeche Mode to success. Daniel is still working with Mute Records in the current scenery of electronic music. His favourite synth was brought to us by Panic Girl who played a gig on the same stage after the Altherrenabend. Jan St. Werner is one half of Mouse on Mars, he was introducing his favourite synth of the day that he had found on Superbooth at the Bastl stand and brought on stage here. HerrSchneider has organized the SUPERBOOTH17 – this was the last evening – and is trying to moderate it in between these personalities here, listen yourselves.
19. January 2018
25. January 2018
Updates about synthesizer events and electronic devices for music and arts.
by Schneiders Freunde
- “Workshop für Unwissende” – Modular Beginner Workshop on 20. February 2020 18:00
- Radikal Technologies Workshop at SchneidersLaden on 20. February 2020 19:30
- “Workshop für Unwissende” – Modular Beginner Workshop on 27. February 2020 18:00
- “Workshop für Unwissende” – Modular Beginner Workshop on 5. March 2020 18:00
- “Workshop für Unwissende” – Modular Beginner Workshop on 12. March 2020 18:00