the french invention of the hondes martenot led into plenty of classical compositions for an early electronic musical instrument that is still 50 years later needed quite often nowadays for concerts. So owners of those few units that still work fine are often booked. For all others now there is hope from Japan, where Ondomo is producing a fine remake looking like something nearer to the original compared with the available french connection by Analogue Systems or Doepfers very affordable solution called R2M/A-189. Check this out on a date in their room Orbitall on the upcoming Superbooth soon.
Updates about synthesizer events and electronic devices for music and arts.
by Schneiders Freunde
- MODULAR BEGINNER WORKSHOP // Thursday 6pm on 19. September 2019 18:00
- Verbos takes over SchneidersLaden on 19. September 2019 19:30
- MODULAR BEGINNER WORKSHOP // Thursday 6pm on 26. September 2019 18:00
- Starting with Buchla on 26. September 2019 19:30
- MODULAR BEGINNER WORKSHOP // Thursday 6pm on 3. October 2019 18:00