the french invention of the hondes martenot led into plenty of classical compositions for an early electronic musical instrument that is still 50 years later needed quite often nowadays for concerts. So owners of those few units that still work fine are often booked. For all others now there is hope from Japan, where Ondomo is producing a fine remake looking like something nearer to the original compared with the available french connection by Analogue Systems or Doepfers very affordable solution called R2M/A-189. Check this out on a date in their room Orbitall on the upcoming Superbooth soon.
19. April 2017
29. April 2010
14. April 2013
28. September 2009
Updates about synthesizer events and electronic devices for music and arts.
by Schneiders Freunde
- Modular Beginner Workshop // every Thursday // 6pm on 25. October 2018 18:00
- Modular Monster #2 – Dresden on 26. October 2018
- ModularDays 2018, Langenthal CH on 26. October 2018
- Modular Beginner Workshop // every Thursday // 6pm on 1. November 2018 18:00
- 4ms SMR DIY Workshop – at Patch Point on 3. November 2018 12:30