the french invention of the hondes martenot led into plenty of classical compositions for an early electronic musical instrument that is still 50 years later needed quite often nowadays for concerts. So owners of those few units that still work fine are often booked. For all others now there is hope from Japan, where Ondomo is producing a fine remake looking like something nearer to the original compared with the available french connection by Analogue Systems or Doepfers very affordable solution called R2M/A-189. Check this out on a date in their room Orbitall on the upcoming Superbooth soon.
Updates about synthesizer events and electronic devices for music and arts.
by Schneiders Freunde
- One more round on the carousel – Modular Beginner Workshop on 19. July 2018 18:00
- Krake Festival, Berlin on 23. July 2018 17:00
- Leaf Audio Synth DIY Workshop at Krake Festival on 27. July 2018 14:00
- Atonal – Electronic Music Festival in Berlin with SchneidersLaden on 22. August 2018
- DUTCH MODULAR FEST 2018 on 28. September 2018