There is a new player in town! – Winter Modular presents the Eloquencer at Superbooth17, a flexible sequencer with eight CV / Gate / Accent channels. Pattern lengths can be set independently for each track. Gate and CV probability functions let the user create complex random sequences. Other features include ratcheting, shuffle and quantization options, mute and LFO functions plus there are several step and fill modes. Two internally routable CV inputs make it possible to modulate a multitude of parameters. The Eloquencer is an open source module, it can be reprogrammed via USB.
Updates about synthesizer events and electronic devices for music and arts.
by Schneiders Freunde
- MODULAR BEGINNER WORKSHOP // Thursday 6pm on 24. January 2019 18:00
- Raster.Labor at CTM on 25. January 2019 18:00
- Modular Synthesizer Ensemble workshop with Gammon at Ernst Krenek Forum on 27. January 2019 10:00
- MODULAR BEGINNER WORKSHOP // Thursday 6pm on 31. January 2019 18:00
- MODULAR BEGINNER WORKSHOP // Thursday 6pm on 7. February 2019 18:00