There is a new player in town! – Winter Modular presents the Eloquencer at Superbooth17, a flexible sequencer with eight CV / Gate / Accent channels. Pattern lengths can be set independently for each track. Gate and CV probability functions let the user create complex random sequences. Other features include ratcheting, shuffle and quantization options, mute and LFO functions plus there are several step and fill modes. Two internally routable CV inputs make it possible to modulate a multitude of parameters. The Eloquencer is an open source module, it can be reprogrammed via USB.
- ContinuuCon Haken Continuum Conference in Paris on 26. April 2018
- Workshop about analog video synthesis @Schneidersladen -> 26th April on 26. April 2018 18:00
- SUPERBOOTH18 at FEZ Berlin – May 2018 // DAY 1 on 3. May 2018
- SUPERBOOTH18 at FEZ Berlin – May 2018 // DAY 2 on 4. May 2018
- SUPERBOOTH18 at FEZ Berlin – May 2018 // DAY 3 on 5. May 2018