There is a new player in town! – Winter Modular presents the Eloquencer at Superbooth17, a flexible sequencer with eight CV / Gate / Accent channels. Pattern lengths can be set independently for each track. Gate and CV probability functions let the user create complex random sequences. Other features include ratcheting, shuffle and quantization options, mute and LFO functions plus there are several step and fill modes. Two internally routable CV inputs make it possible to modulate a multitude of parameters. The Eloquencer is an open source module, it can be reprogrammed via USB.
Updates about synthesizer events and electronic devices for music and arts.
by Schneiders Freunde
- Krake Festival, Berlin on 23. July 2018 17:00
- Leaf Audio Synth DIY Workshop at Krake Festival on 27. July 2018 14:00
- Atonal – Electronic Music Festival in Berlin with SchneidersLaden on 22. August 2018
- DUTCH MODULAR FEST 2018 on 28. September 2018
- BEM18 – Brussels Electronic Marathon 2018 on 12. October 2018