There is a new player in town! – Winter Modular presents the Eloquencer at Superbooth17, a flexible sequencer with eight CV / Gate / Accent channels. Pattern lengths can be set independently for each track. Gate and CV probability functions let the user create complex random sequences. Other features include ratcheting, shuffle and quantization options, mute and LFO functions plus there are several step and fill modes. Two internally routable CV inputs make it possible to modulate a multitude of parameters. The Eloquencer is an open source module, it can be reprogrammed via USB.
- Circuit Training Festival – Berlin on 22. November 2017
- >>>P-A-T-C-H-I-N-G: with TOBI NEUMANN & FADI<<< on 23. November 2017 18:00
- Intro to Sound Circuits at Common Ground (workshop) on 23. November 2017 19:00
- Gammon Modular Synth Ensemble /Workshop in Vienna on 24. November 2017
- Basic Electricity #24 – The Sense of Sound on 24. November 2017 20:00