There is a new player in town! – Winter Modular presents the Eloquencer at Superbooth17, a flexible sequencer with eight CV / Gate / Accent channels. Pattern lengths can be set independently for each track. Gate and CV probability functions let the user create complex random sequences. Other features include ratcheting, shuffle and quantization options, mute and LFO functions plus there are several step and fill modes. Two internally routable CV inputs make it possible to modulate a multitude of parameters. The Eloquencer is an open source module, it can be reprogrammed via USB.
Updates about synthesizer events and electronic devices for music and arts.
by Schneiders Freunde
- Berlin Modular: Performances on 17. October 2018 19:00
- Modular Beginner Workshop // every Thursday // 6pm on 18. October 2018 18:00
- XAOC Devices Workshop @SchneidersLaden on 18. October 2018 19:30
- Audiovisionen: Alex Durlak, Gebrüder Teichmann + Lillevan on 18. October 2018 20:00
- DigitalAnalog Munich – with SchneidersLaden on 19. October 2018