There is a new player in town! – Winter Modular presents the Eloquencer at Superbooth17, a flexible sequencer with eight CV / Gate / Accent channels. Pattern lengths can be set independently for each track. Gate and CV probability functions let the user create complex random sequences. Other features include ratcheting, shuffle and quantization options, mute and LFO functions plus there are several step and fill modes. Two internally routable CV inputs make it possible to modulate a multitude of parameters. The Eloquencer is an open source module, it can be reprogrammed via USB.
- Sprawl_voices #408 – multichannel synthesizer performance on 20. January 2018 19:30
- NAMM 2018 – Anaheim, California on 25. January 2018
- P-A-T-C-H-I-N-G! a workshop with Jessica // January 25th/ 6PM on 25. January 2018 18:00
- CTM Vorspiel 2018: The ROOM of EYES on 26. January 2018 20:00
- Be part of the Modular Synthesizer Ensemble on 28. January 2018 10:00