The Italian hardware manufacturer GRP not only shows its analog synthesizers A2 and A4 plus the R24 step sequencer at Superbooth17, but a range of Eurorack modules as well. In detail, visitors can take a look at…
- A VCO with sine, triangle, saw, pulse and sub octave (-1 / -2) outputs. Furthermore, the module features linear and exponential FM inputs, hard sync and PW / PWM options.
- A low pass filter with transistor ladder design and built-in distortion. Its slope is switchable between -6 dB and -24 dB per octave. CV inputs allow users to not only modulate the cutoff frequency, but the resonance as well. A 1V per octave connector makes it possible to employ the filter as a sine wave oscillator.
- A state variable filter with two inputs and five outputs. (12 dB low and high pass / 6 dB band pass / notch / auxiliary select out) Two FM connectors enable users to modulate the cutoff frequency plus there is a 1V per octave input. A distortion is built-in as well.
- A fixed filter bank with high pass, low pass and twelve band pass filters.
- A VCA with switchable response characteristic. (Linear / exponential)
- A stereo output module with four channel mixer, pan options and two phone options. – Plus two very cool looking VU meters.
- A sample and hold module with integrated noise generator. In detail, the module emits white, pink and low frequency noise.
- A three channel mixer
- A dual LFO with outputs for ramp-triangle-saw and pulse-square waveforms.
- An envelope follower, which can be fed with line or mic signals.
- An ADSR envelope with three time ranges plus normal and inverted outputs.
- A multiple
The modules will be available by the end of 2017.