Konstantin Gervis explains his personal pure tiptop audio eurorack system in this video as the optimum for making techno music live with this “core of music”. Also other manufacturers such as the scientific Doepfer and a Cwejman as the Ferrari in the eurorack are well known by Konstantin as an experienced user. He explains the CV-adsr and the ten track sequencer Z8000 and plays some music.
Updates about synthesizer events and electronic devices for music and arts.
by Schneiders Freunde
- Kai Niggemann & Teitreph improvise on Buchla 200e on 24. June 2018 19:00
- 28th June @SchneidersLaden: Introduction to modular // Making techno with Erica Synths on 28. June 2018 18:00
- Audiovisionen: Mathis Mayr + Gebrüder Teichmann Improvisationen, Berlin on 28. June 2018 20:00
- Brighton Modular Meet 2018 on 30. June 2018
- Workshop with Wowa Cwejman and new modules! July-5th @SchneidersLaden on 5. July 2018 19:00