Circuit Training [Festival] is a workshop ensemble initiated and founded by Ignaz Schick in 2013 in Berlin with the aim of bringing together musicians from different styles and scenes. The musical identity ranges from New Music, Jazz, Echtzeitmusik, Noise, Field Recordings to Analog Electronica and is at its best moments more than a unique blend.
This is a two day festival with lots of interesting music.
CIRCUIT TRAINING VI
- Tom Arthurs – trumpet
- Benjamin Weidekamp – alto sax/clarinet
- Ignaz Schick – turntables/electronics
- Eliad Wagner – analog synth
- Marta Zapparoli – tapes/field recordings
- Achim Kaufmann – piano
- Klaus Kürvers – bass
- Emilio Gordoa – vibraphone/percussion
- Alexandre Babel – percussion
Mor info here.