This cosy gathering of Moritz R, Daniel Miller, Jan St. Werner and Herr Schneider happened on the last day of SUPERBOOTH17. Moritz R. is a member of the Neue Deutsche Welle Band “Der Plan” and a painter who designed some early album covers for Depeche Mode, his favourite synth was served here by Christian Günther alias CG in a very modified version. Daniel Miller created Mute Records and brought bands like Depeche Mode to success. Daniel is still working with Mute Records in the current scenery of electronic music. His favourite synth was brought to us by Panic Girl who played a gig on the same stage after the Altherrenabend. Jan St. Werner is one half of Mouse on Mars, he was introducing his favourite synth of the day that he had found on Superbooth at the Bastl stand and brought on stage here. HerrSchneider has organized the SUPERBOOTH17 – this was the last evening – and is trying to moderate it in between these personalities here, listen yourselves.
25. January 2018
19. January 2018
- Workshop Night @Schneidersladen // It’s all about timing: Clock Management! // +Beginner Workshop on 31. May 2018 18:00
- Knobs & Wires – Synthesizer Event in Munich on 2. June 2018 10:00
- Modular Synthesizer Ensemble at SOHO Festival in Ottakring on 9. June 2018 12:00
- Elektronauten Festival – Elbphilharmonie Hamburg on 15. June 2018
- Modular Synthesizer Ensemble at Elektronauten Festival in Hamburg on 16. June 2018