This cosy gathering of Moritz R, Daniel Miller, Jan St. Werner and Herr Schneider happened on the last day of SUPERBOOTH17. Moritz R. is a member of the Neue Deutsche Welle Band “Der Plan” and a painter who designed some early album covers for Depeche Mode, his favourite synth was served here by Christian Günther alias CG in a very modified version. Daniel Miller created Mute Records and brought bands like Depeche Mode to success. Daniel is still working with Mute Records in the current scenery of electronic music. His favourite synth was brought to us by Panic Girl who played a gig on the same stage after the Altherrenabend. Jan St. Werner is one half of Mouse on Mars, he was introducing his favourite synth of the day that he had found on Superbooth at the Bastl stand and brought on stage here. HerrSchneider has organized the SUPERBOOTH17 – this was the last evening – and is trying to moderate it in between these personalities here, listen yourselves.
25. January 2018
19. January 2018
Updates about synthesizer events and electronic devices for music and arts.
by Schneiders Freunde
- MODULAR BEGINNER WORKSHOP // Thursday 6pm on 22. August 2019 18:00
- Workshop, performance, talk – with ALM Busy Circuits on 22. August 2019 19:30
- MODULAR BEGINNER WORKSHOP // Thursday 6pm on 29. August 2019 18:00
- SchneidersLaden Spezial on 29. August 2019 19:30
- MODULAR BEGINNER WORKSHOP // Thursday 6pm on 5. September 2019 18:00